Monday, May 3, 2021

Home


Haru's beautiful song, "Home'...

Now going home

Where buffalo don’t roam

There might be a gnome

…..shalom!!

...had to do it….one of my infamous poetic pieces which Kimberly doesn’t

seem too delighted with.  Headed to Denver tomorrow and I’ll be in ABQ

Wed pm.  This venture feels as if it only is phase 1 of what will transpire in

the remains of the year, 2021.  A quote I’ve read many times; “nothing is

as it seems” - fits current events playing out in my life, so more is on the

horizon.  

Kimberly and I are taking the camper out to Faywood later this month,

before the market begins, to have a whole week in the hot tubs out there

- luv that place.  

Much internal healing has taken place since I’ve been in Casper - sure there

is more to pop OUT!  My senses feel very much on the surface. I’ve been

listening to Haru’s song, ‘Home’ (above) all afternoon over & over - she put

this out years ago but now I really feel the energy and rhythms of her voice

in this song!  Amazing & tearful!  

The universe seems to have me on a unique spiral I never imagined...feels

good and freeing.  Part of me appreciates the ‘unknown’ - which I find exciting,

& inspiring.  I’ll ride the wave, the 21st century is going to be ‘blowing minds.’

History cannot repeat itself as usual.  

Anyway, on my way home, where buffalo don’t roam….Namaste….Bill 

2 comments:

Lena said...

Hey Ole...see you soon!!! Where the buffalo don't roam. Love Lena

Barb Dewell said...

Loved Haru's song with the guitar and also the slides of the buildings. Home - that's my Word of the Year for 2021. I'm glad you'll be home tomorrow. Safe and sound and hatching your next plan! Have a great time at Faywood. I used to go there when I was RVing to use their RV facilities. I never stayed, I was at the State Park, but enjoyed driving through the place and looking around. It looked really interesting. 😊

Home

Haru's beautiful song, "Home'... Now going home Where buffalo don’t roam There might be a gnome …..shalom!! ...had to do it….on...