Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Trailblazing, kinda.

 



                                                                    video - Platte River Trails - Home 

Trailblazing, kinda.  Sunny, 60 degrees, no wind, headed out on the Platt river trail,

all very well maintained.  Interesting to have such nice trails in cowboy country without

being able to have horses on it. Good.  People were out and about and it was a treat to get some sun & fresh air.  My bod is still aching quite a bit, especially my left leg.  This lesson - setback - is

really got me puzzled.  I’m realizing I have not turned on a tv set or seen any tv news for

almost 4 weeks.  I don’t even think about wanting to, and we used to watch the news regularly. 

My whole world is somewhat in twists & turns.  

Biking is losing its fizz, especially at this juncture with aches and pains.  Getting some bodywork done and it helps my energy, but some other major energies are peculating within my system.  The giant full moon has much to do with it I’m sure, plus I heard there are tremendous solar winds affecting the planet.  I’ve been sensitive to these aspects for years, but now it has a drastic effect. Plus, it is like I’m in a time warp - I left T or C years ago, seemingly!  

I just re-enlisted for another week at this motel.  Feel like I get personal service here at times.  Everyone is curious about my bike, yet I’m not riding it much.  Journaling, writing blogs, listening to healing music, meditation, etc makes up my day so far. 

Kinda enjoy that!


 

1 comment:

Amy Putkonen said...

We went to the beach the other day with Eric's parents. It was SUPER windy, sand got in "every crevice of our bodies" (Eric's mom's words. It was our worst beach day ever. Big wind kinda sucks.

Home

Haru's beautiful song, "Home'... Now going home Where buffalo don’t roam There might be a gnome …..shalom!! ...had to do it….on...