Saturday, April 24, 2021

Questions



Bike - bod - cane.     We have become one...We now go everywhere together.   Life has a whole different perspective from this vantage point!  My egoic self was planning on going east; the Universe(?) proposed a right-hand turn to go south, literally, which I did (under protest).  I am in cowboy country - where I least expected to spend time pondering LIFE - my life, but here I am.  


A needed chore accomplished yesterday - laundry.  Been 3 weeks so far as of today.  Feels good to have on a new clean shell.  

So I awoke this morning, discussing with somebody/something/somewhere, my lack of understanding of why I don’t know more than a butterfly - why I don’t know more than my dog - why I don’t know more than an amoeba?????  Should I care, be concerned, inquire with the Universe about my predicament?  I don’t even know the direction I’m supposed to go, why I’m in Casper, for how long, to do/be what?  

I’ve been on the planet 80 years and now I’m only inquiring about these pertinent questions?!!   What is essential for my remaining years in this Bill Schiller body?  Why don’t I know “jack shit’?  A butterfly knows more than I do.  My dog has more common sense than I do.  

Am I now only coming to an epiphany about my true SELF and why I really exist?  

I’ve frequently stated that I did not want a life here on earth to just ‘work’, do ‘chores’, get sick & die.  I’ll stay “home” next time.  As Paul Harvey used to say - and now, the rest of the story - which always seemed to be very interesting. 

Is LIFE just beginning for us - humanity - to become more aware of the real potential of our spirit/soul?  Something is brewing underneath the hood.  (it ain’t beer).  Anyway, all this is percolating today and so it is!!!    Namaste. 



2 comments:

Haru Spruce said...

This is beautiful. Lovely post. I'll share my thought for today, woke up with it, I think. The reason we can remain calm in all situations is that the events that we can see ...personal, political, medical... are just the surface ripples of far bigger and deeper processes unfolding in the story of humans in the galaxy and beyond, in many dimensions. These surface events are just tracings. Carry on, Bill! Much love, Haru

Minnetonka said...

Methinks you are having way to much fun. The cowboy trail will be a nice adventure.
So in the meantime what's happening in Casper?
How about a bit of salt and Sauna?
How far away are you from 351 S Beech Street (Suite 102)?
-keith
A man places an importance on achievements. It helps define the type of people we are. Yet, the journey through life is in itself the reward.

Home

Haru's beautiful song, "Home'... Now going home Where buffalo don’t roam There might be a gnome …..shalom!! ...had to do it….on...